Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 16.02 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh thank you ! I asked for this power amp off fonction and only got “ no he won’t do it , it don’t want to reveal the secret of his preamp section bla-bla-bla …” time to update !
Concerning the commercial presets , updating them is part of the job . You are paid = you update , nothing special . It never bother me to do it, that’s the game .

Ahhh thank you ! I asked for this power amp off fonction and only got “ no he won’t do it , it don’t want to reveal the secret of his preamp section bla-bla-bla …” time to update !
Concerning the commercial presets , updating them is part of the job . You are paid = you update , nothing special . It never bother me to do it, that’s the game .

Actually, it's the Poweramp only (Preamp defeat) option that Cliff doesn't want to implement in order to keep people from reverse engineering his work. Disabling Power Amp has been an option for many years now, it's just now that it has become even more convenient for the user.

it seems that the actual axe edit doest the "refresh after update" all alone now , am I wrong ? did we need to do it or ?

it seems that the actual axe edit doest the "refresh after update" all alone now , am I wrong ? did we need to do it or ?

It has been an option for a few revs of the software, it's just that some people keep complaining that it took so long for them and wanted to play instead of waiting every single time the Edit was open, so it was made optional along with the preset/cab readout. Now I think it's off by default so that would explain why so many people posts about amp names not corresponding... LOL

For me, I don't mind the wait, it's an always on function in both my editors.

Reactions: jon
me neither, with luck they dont own a kemper lol, the days I have it, I can go footing, smoke a cigarette, call my girlfriend before it turns on hahaha
that s nice if the refresh is automatic so .

I have tested my 30 main presets , I just need to reboot 3/4 amps but the rest it's ok , it dont do a mess with your presets . (pfiou)

Once again and like everytime I update my axe, I touch the bass knob of the herbie ch3 and .... it cracks like no one else's knobs

_"so dont touch it"

well seriously . I am sure you can make this knob silent Mr Cliff , I know it ! you got the POWER to do it .
that s nice because It reminds me the death of my old bandit 112 , but ... hahaha

I have tested my 30 main presets , I just need to reboot 3/4 amps but the rest it's ok , it dont do a mess with your presets . (pfiou)

Once again and like everytime I update my axe, I touch the bass knob of the herbie ch3 and .... it cracks like no one else's knobs

_"so dont touch it"

well seriously . I am sure you can make this knob silent Mr Cliff , I know it ! you got the POWER to do it .
that s nice because It reminds me the death of my old bandit 112 , but ... hahaha
Give him a faster processor and I'm sure he can

If I remember correctly the calculations cannot currently be executed that fast as you spin the knob

It dont act like this in the other amp , just try quicky the archon or whatever, the bass knob is totally silent
I may be oversimplifying but all tonestacks are different and therefore require different calculations to model then. Maybe there’s something about the Herbie that requires more processing, therefore it’s susceptible to these hiccups when the controls are moved very quickly. I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom