Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 16.01 "Cygnus"

@FractalAudio I hate to ask the redundant question again again, but what's the recommended procedure for upgrading existing presets from 16.0?

@AlGrenadine's post?
If you like the sound without doing nothing is good . If not, reboot the amp block and redo it . That’s how I do it . The difference between 16 and 16.01 is quite inaudible to me , you won’t be disappointed. (If it’s the same as the beta )

I think it was the Grid Bias default value changes that made my patches sound so different when I tried the previous beta. Before I upgraded I wrote down the previous values from release 16. When I change the Grid Bias back to the previous value the patches sounded pretty much the same as they did before. So anyone who is having issues with their patches sounding different might want to write down the Grid Bias before you upgrade.

Sorry if others have asked but is there any sort of idea on when the updated factory presets will be available?
‘Soon’ is always the answer, they are working on either that or new FW or porting to FM3 - always things are released when they’re ready.

Back
Top Bottom