Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 16.00 "Cygnus"

A few weeks ago i tried installing one of the Cygnus beta releases. It seemed that the new firmware changed the amp to a different amp on many of my presets. I saw that the amp numbers and order had changed, but shouldn't the presets keep the same amp? I did a FW refresh in axe edit, but still had the wrong amps.

I just ended up downgrading back to 15.01 and getting my old presets back.

Is there a way to not have it change the actual amp in the presets with this update? Did i do something wrong?
Refresh After New Firmware

Thanks Cliff and team! I appreciate all you do for us. I've been playing Cygnus 16.00 (using latest Axe-Edit III - thank you Michael) and my AB Live Gold presets for the last few hours with a smile from ear to ear! To paraphrase what someone said earlier in this thread "what a great time to be a guitarist!"

Can I join if I'm only an "occasional social" chucklehead? My chucklehead mind tells me I can quit whenever I want to!
Don't believe the lies in your head. I know you've been around here long enough to be a full-fledged chucklehead. Own up to it. Embrace it. And chuckle on, my good fellow!

This is excellent news today!

I'm thinking we are all one BIG step closer to WAPOOSH.

Just sayin'......
;)
I don't feel like going through all the old Release Notes, but I thought the WAPOOSH was added on FW 15.01.

Don't believe the lies in your head. I know you've been around here long enough to be a full-fledged chucklehead. Own up to it. Embrace it. And chuckle on, my good fellow!
Thank you so much, that's very comforting to be a full-fledged member.

Now about this FW...
I noticed the meter wasn’t moving on mine as well.
Fixed!

How about 450 minutes! Poor guy doesn't get paid for his contribution and service. But looking at his wall he's probably doing alright.

This firmware version feels very 'pillowy' in comparison to 15.01
Something in the bottom end. Feels nice on some models and just kinda cloudy on others?

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom