Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 16.00 "Cygnus"

Band-Commander , Archean Bright , Archean , the Bludojai Clean have some bass, but not a lot. I will see if i find more
As i said, i dont know how the sound have changed in the last 2 years, since i only have a Axe II
Keep the master volume low enough (except band commander) so there's some room on the headroom meter and there should be some travel on the bass knob.

https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/16p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_16p00.zip

Updated factory presets will be posted "soon".

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes​

New “Cygnus” amp modeling algorithms.

Added “Sonic Dist” Drive type.

Fixed popping when switching channels in Drive block in rare cases.

Fixed Studio FF Compressor 2 type not working properly if Knee is set to “Hard”.

Fixed Delay block maximum time limited to 8s regardless of entered time.

Fixed Amp block not updating properly when changing scenes if Scene Revert is on.

Various other fixes and enhancements.
I defeated Covid!
Quarantine is over!

And I got Cygnus version 16.00 as a reward.
Thank you Cliff !!!

Keep the master volume low enough (except band commander) so there's some room on the headroom meter and there should be some travel on the bass knob.
Master is defoult, if this is the problem then i think the master is set to high by defoult

Awesome! Anyone else notice that the looper seems to kind of cut out when playing live over a loop? Never had that experience with prior firmware.

I hear a big popping sound when switching from scene 1 to scene 2. I used the FAS Modern as a starting point and set up scene 2 with a 1987X Treble amp. Since I'm coming from a very heavy sound and switching to an 80s type clean sound the pop is very audible. I'm using the FC-12 to switch. I'll attach the preset I made.

Something I find a bit strange, it's no problem though, is that every switch to a new scene it says EDITED underneath the Save button.

Attachments

• FAS Modern (ESP).syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 5
For us that waited for the official release. Has there been any added amp models or fx since 15.01?
Buttery replaced with Buddah DuoMaster.

Legacy 100 channel 3 I believe

Some changes in Friedman’s that I can’t keep track of and we’re hotly discussed, can’t remember where it landed, but it was all over the Beta 12 thread

Back
Top Bottom