Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 16.00 "Cygnus"

Bug ?
Deluxe Tweed have Bright and Normal. Same as the Jumped

No bug

Last edited:
I've been a Fractal guy for about four years. AX8 then III and an FM3

The Dirty Shirley has always been my go to amp. I loaded up Cygnus, then a Dirty Shirley at stock settings, actually with the bright switch on, then loaded legacy factory cab 54 and thought I'd give the Sonic Drive a spin.
Sat here for a good hour quite happy just noodling on my No1 strat. Seriously just that one amp does so much even on it's own

If you read this Cliff, seriously huge and sincere thanks. There's a lot of work gone into this update and you're dishing it out for free, it's appreciated

All you guys downloading for the first time, make sure you refresh Axe-Edit after installing the beta!!!

That needs to be at the top and bottom of every beta/FW release because it‘s inevitable we’ll have 6 people asking why the amps are showing up differently in AxeEdit.

Bug ?
Is the Band-Commander right ?
The Bass does a tiny ( would say nothing) bit from 5 - 10

Last edited:
I've asked this before, but didn't get a response: Will the upgrades to the amp modeling also be implemented to the drive blocks like they were for Ares? Also, thanks to Cliff, and everyone at Fractal. Your products have been at the center of my little home studio set up for over 10 years. I love you guys. Thanks for everything!!!

Back
Top Bottom