Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 15.01

Sorry!
Transformer Drive - I Can't Find It!
Maybe I'm blonde? 😜 🧐:innocent:
It is on the Power Amp tab of the amp block in AxeEdit.
Screen%20Shot%202020-12-18%20at%2011.32.09%20AM%20-%20xfmr%20drive%20highlighted.png

Did I miss something?
FX-III - the Input! - Analog or Digital only?
No 5-6 Input for Reamp?
So far, everything has worked so beautifully, perfectly.

Last edited:
Did I miss something?
No 5-6 Input for Reamp?
Not sure what you're really saying here, but you can reamp with the Axe-FX III. USB Input 5/6 record the direct signal from Input 1.

Did I miss something?
No 5-6 Input for Reamp?

Yes, you missed it from 15.00b... LOL.

In any Input you have to select between Analog or Digital, BUT now you have to select the Digital Input Source between AES, S/PDIF or USB 5/6

updated axe edit to 1.08.06. updated unit to FW 15.01 from 15, refreshed(again), restarted(again) and am still getting a non-responsive tuner(see screenshot)... anyone else finding this? thoughts? thanks...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 11.41.08 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 11.41.08 AM.png
    174.3 KB · Views: 66
updated axe edit to 1.08.06. updated unit to FW 15.01 from 15, refreshed(again), restarted(again) and am still getting a non-responsive tuner(see screenshot)... anyone else finding this? thoughts? thanks...

Just checked, mine's working fine.

Your Tuner Source is not set correctly.

I knew there was something wrong with the transformer drive. My first thoughts was that it had something to do with the flux capacitor....but guess i was wrong ;)

I just tried bumping transformer drive from the stock value on a few of my go to high gain patches - it is very, very satisfying. Dare I say, GLORIOUS.
Any plan for a video to show the before and after of this ?
Oh and Leon, I'm a Fractal user because your videos always sound so crazy good ! Thank you !

Dude, just...Dude. I'm beyond impressed. Hats off to you Cliff and FAS. Thank you so much for continually making the AxeFX the greatest thing since preamp gain.

Back
Top Bottom