Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 14.06

So I understand there has been no change in the modelling, and being in the middle of a recording session, I don't need to worry updating the firmware would change the sound and make newly recorded tracks inconsistent with those already recorded.

It would be nice to be able to save your modifications to a Speaker Impedance Curve in the AMP BLOCK just like you can with BLOCKS?
Not sure I understand this question. A saved preset does include any modifications you made to the curve.

if you're asking if there's a way to save a modified version of the curve as the definition of that curve, so other presets, or new presets, use it when you select that named curve, no, not that I know of.

You could save the amp block with that curve to the block library, but not independent of the amp.

Not sure I understand this question. A saved preset does include any modifications you made to the curve.

if you're asking if there's a way to save a modified version of the curve as the definition of that curve, so other presets, or new presets, use it when you select that named curve, no, not that I know of.

You could save the amp block with that curve to the block library, but not independent of the amp.
Yes, What I meant is that if you could save it via AXE EDIT, you could recall the saved Curve and not have to tweak each parameter every time. not a big deal! I’m just loving the fact that I can do that with each BLOCK by saving it and giving it my Custom name to recall from a drop down list!! I’m getting spoiled!!!

Resetting my amp block seemed to make a big difference on this firmware. Same on my FM3 with 2.00 Anyone else?

I'm on 14.05, and I noticed yesterday that on the unit, the Mark graphic EQ in the amp block seems to always appear to be set flat after changing scenes. Switching to a different page and back, it fixes itself. Other EQ types don't to that.

Anyone else seen this?
Is it among the fixes in 14.06?

I'm on 14.05, and I noticed yesterday that on the unit, the Mark graphic EQ in the amp block seems to always appear to be set flat after changing scenes. Switching to a different page and back, it fixes itself. Other EQ types don't to that.

Anyone else seen this?
Is it among the fixes in 14.06?

What's stopping you from installing 14.06 and finding out?

I think there's a bug in 14.06 with the front panel. If I switch scenes (causing an amp channel change) via my FC6 and switch back, the amp settings don't go back to where they were. (Just a visual bug with the settings display).

To reproduce:
  • I Start on amp channel D
  • Change scenes on FC6 causing switch to amp channel A
  • Switch back to original scene (back to channel D) - now settings are incorrect (most obviously overdrive should be like 2 o'clock but goes to noon)
  • Flip from channel C back to D on front panel - now back to showing correct settings

I would post a video of the above but the forum won't let me post a link.

I can't reproduce consistently but I've also seen the amp authentic parameters all zero'd out a couple times.

details: FW14.06, amp channel D is USA Lead. I can post a preset if needed

Last edited:
I think there's a bug in 14.06 with the front panel. If I switch scenes (causing an amp channel change) via my FC6 and switch back, the amp settings don't go back to where they were. (Just a visual bug with the settings display).

To reproduce:
  • Switch back to original scene (back to channel D) - now settings are incorrect (most obviously overdrive should be like 2 o'clock but goes to noon)
  • Flip from channel C back to D on front panel - now back to showing correct settings

I can't reproduce consistently but I've also seen the amp authentic parameters all zero'd out a couple times.

Post the preset.

To reproduce:

Now that you mention it I think I've encountered the same issue in the drive block a couple days ago, basically I changed scene and channel via the FC6 but the screen didn't update accordingly, I had to go back to the home screen to fix it.

I'll see if I can reproduce it

Excuse me for being late to the party. Im on 14.05 now. Fractalbot usually offers most recent version if not a beta. Did something change because its not offering me 14.06.

Back
Top Bottom