Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 14.06

Sounds like you have that footswitch assigned to Amp1 Bypass. Look in Setup > MIDI/Remote > Bypass.

Thanks for your help, Rex! I think I found the issue and have edited my post above to reflect the solution:

EDIT 2: I may have found the issue. Somehow, 'Smart Bypass' was enabled for this switch in default Layout 4. None of the other Amp1 channel switches had this enabled. I disabled it and all seems well again.

EDIT: @chucma found my mistake - No bugs to be found here

I may have found a bug - It seems that the level parameter in the Class-A 30W TB model has no effect below 0 dB. I recorded a video

The preset uses tons of global blocks, so I don't think it makes sense to upload it, correct?

Last edited:
I may have found a bug - It seems that the level parameter in the Class-A 30W TB model has no effect below 0 dB. I recorded a video

The preset uses tons of global blocks, so I don't think it makes sense to upload it, correct?

Maybe check the Bypass State of the 2 Cab blocks or the other Amp block? They might be set to through.

It sounds to me like we are hearing the guitar's dry signal and when you turn the amp up then you start to hear it as you approach and exceed 0dB.

Thanks Cliff
Every time I upgrade my firmware, a version is released the day after...but I like it :)

NOTE: There is a known bug in the GUI for the new "TS9DX Hot" Drive model. This will be fixed in the next release.

Sure is. I know you're aware but thought I'd post what happened to me in case it's something different or helpful.

I was paging thru the edit screens, got to the last page and the display went blank. Can't exit out, had to reboot.

If I go to the last page (advanced) and then change to the ts9dx hot, the page is readable but the axefx freezes up.

Also, if axe-edit is open during this, it crashes.

Found a glitch with the new firmware. My FC-12 will not initialize after installing 14.06. Gets as far as the FC-12 Firmware release display (1.09) and that's all that happens. I removed 14.06 & reinstalled 14.05, all is well now.

Back
Top Bottom