Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 14.06

Yeah, coming from the II, I thought switching in the III was pretty fast before. It's pretty much completely seamless now. The LDR based switching in my Boogie Mark IV head had more of a drop out between the channels. šŸ‘

About axe edit. There was a guy having an issue with cab manager about an issue on moving cabs. Has any one talked to him yet? says when he moves 2 to 3 cabs and hits save it locks up and he has tried it multiple times

Last edited:
About axe edit. There was a guy having an issue with cab manager about an issue on moving cabs. Has any one talked to him yet? says when he moves 2 to 3 cabs and hits save it locks up and he has tried it multiple times
This a thread for Axe Fx firmware. Manage Cabs is part of Axe-Edit...

Were there changed to the scene Midi block? My changes are showing up immediately in Axe Edit instead of having to click away off the block and then re-navigating to the midi block to see a change reflected.

I'm AFU (away from unit ;)). Excited to hear about amp channel switching, how does this compare to running two amp blocks into multiplex?

The speed at which Fractal firmware updates are released is only equaled by the response to them.

I'm always seem to be late to the party in saying thank you. :D

This a thread for Axe Fx firmware. Manage Cabs is part of Axe-Edit...
I asked about axe edit if any one has talk to the guy yet because I see no reply's to him. He posted it last Sunday under axe edit and I don't see where any one has helped him. He thinks it maybe a bug.

Back
Top Bottom