Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 14.06

This sounds so good (especially with the freshly tweaked @austinbuddy Naked amps bank 1 I just downloaded on my freshly unwrapped III Mk2 (sold the ((not)) old one in minutes on Reverb..). And the channel /scene switching...what can I say...bees knees..cat’s pajamas , bitchen..far out...
dope....fresh....the shit.

The channel switching speed is incredible! I am going to change some patches to take advantage of this. Previously, I had to make a choice about when (or whether) to switch amp channels in a song to avoid the brief gap. This is critical when I'm playing a live show, but exactly recreating a studio performance that has multiple guitar tones. Amazing stuff as always, FAS team. Thanks for sending us new magic so frequently.

Thank You Cliff, and Thank You to all the engineers at FAS. I'm relatively new to this company, but I'm continually amazed at the level of dedication to excellence at every level, not only from the unbelievably responsive frequency of bug fixes, but to the addition of new features and models. FAS is a model for how guitar companies should be.

Back
Top Bottom