Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 14.04

Hi Ya'll, I am a new AXE FX III MK II user, just upgraded from AXE FX II! Absolutely Loving it!!!!

Question: With the Tuner on Heel Down Option when using and FC-1 Pedal, is there an option to have the Tuner be displayed only on the FC-12 Main Display and not on the AXE FX III Display or vice versa? I know I can hit Home on the AXE FX III Display when on Heel Down and it will Display my Current preset, but can this be done without having to press the Home Key? It is as much a performance preference as it is a "LOOKS" thing! Is it something that could be added so that when programming you have a DISPLAY option of 1) AXE FX III, 2) AXE FX III PLUS Optional, 3) Optional ONLY.... FCS? I know this is kind of a pain in the A$$, but just never hurts to ask?Thanx !!!!

Last edited:
Forget it, I just realized that I can also just hit any Preset button on the FC-12 and the display on both returns to the Current Preset display just like pressing Home on the XE FX III, so I can confirm on the FC-12 the current Preset to make sure that's where I am at aside from the LED under the Preset Switch being Fully Lit! Best!

Hi Ya'll, I am a new AXE FX III MK II user, just upgraded from AXE FX II! Absolutely Loving it!!!!

Question: With the Tuner on Heel Down Option when using and FC-1 Pedal, is there an option to have the Tuner be displayed only on the FC-12 Main Display and not on the AXE FX III Display or vice versa? I know I can hit Home on the AXE FX III Display when on Heel Down and it will Display my Current preset, but can this be done without having to press the Home Key? It is as much a performance preference as it is a "LOOKS" thing! Is it something that could be added so that when programming you have a DISPLAY option of 1) AXE FX III, 2) AXE FX III PLUS Optional, 3) Optional ONLY.... FCS? I know this is kind of a pain in the A$$, but just never hurts to ask?Thanx !!!!

Might make more sense to post that as a With in the with forum, since this thread will fall off the radar once the next firmware releases.

I hope the rate of III updates eases off , there is still so much I haven’t fully investigated from the recent flurry of eCliffanies™.
now about them FM3 updates............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................;)

Yea not a mandate at all, and Cliff should definitely have sometime off.

Just that we all are so spoiled by the awesome firmwares.....

Right now it seems that Cliff is dedicated alongside the FM3 team to bring it up to speed. To me, that's great and absolutely wouldn't mind having a break from "Firmware friday" while they sort this out. Plus, Matt commented on how some developments they've made benefit the Axe FX III too, so...

14.04 is a solid rev IMO, waiting a little bit longer won't hurt us, right? ;)

Right now it seems that Cliff is dedicated alongside the FM3 team to bring it up to speed. To me, that's great and absolutely wouldn't mind having a break from "Firmware friday" while they sort this out. Plus, Matt commented on how some developments they've made benefit the Axe FX III too, so...

14.04 is a solid rev IMO, waiting a little bit longer won't hurt us, right? ;)

Absolutely 💯 %

It'll be interesting to see what comes of the FM3/Axe3 stuff they're doing. This unit is already the best thing out there IMHO and yet, they keep making it better.. love it!

Im hoping this is the calm before the storm...

Maybe the mystery of the added user memory in the MK 2 and Cliff's "I have something better than profiling" is about to drop...

Back
Top Bottom