Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 14.04

Thanks for this. Where did you find that info?

Is the 14.04 NaN fix related to the preset posted yesterday that pegs the output meters and mutes all audio until restart?
I saw this in an older post.....

"Axe Edit III has started its old trick of reading all the Presets, IRs, etc whenever it's started"

I have this issue (v14.04), Is there a solution to this, without reverting back to v14.01 ??
Axe Edit III takes about a minute or so to complete this task, but previously it was completed in under 10 seconds.

Thanks for this. It's certainly refreshing to have some hardware that is updated this frequently. It's pretty common these days for continuous delivery to be practiced by software companies, but not so much with firmware. Makes a big difference to the decision to invest in a product.

It's user error. It doesn't sound brighter, and it doesn't take longer to load. It's all in your head. Ignore it. You will obey. You will obey.

"Axe Edit III has started its old trick of reading all the Presets, IRs, etc whenever it's started"

I have this issue (v14.04), Is there a solution to this, without reverting back to v14.01 ??
Axe Edit III takes about a minute or so to complete this task, but previously it was completed in under 10 seconds.
There's a setting for that I believe, think it even says so in the UI while it's reading them. Not at my Axe, but that's what I think I remember.

Check these options in Preferences - make sure they're not checked.

Axe-Edit II Startup Options.png

That's Axe-Edit not the firmware...

hmmm...I have the feeling too, the tone is brighter on the few amps I played with... common hallucination ? :rolleyes:

Thanx for the update.
But i´m having issues with the volume and cab blocks.
The volume/pan and the cab block does not pan. its LR no matter what i do with the panning.

Thanx for the update.
But i´m having issues with the volume and cab blocks.
The volume/pan and the cab block does not pan. its LR no matter what i do with the panning.
That means you're collapsed to mono somewhere. Either in the preset or in your audio interface/mixer/DAW.

OK Cliff, thanks for chiming on ;)
Was playing too on my actual amp ° pedals... so may be audio effects from one to the other...
Anyway, I decided to keep my AFX3 :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Back
Top Bottom