Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 14.04

I came across an issue where I am setting up my scenes in any given preset via AXE EDIT III connected through the USB port t o my MacBook Air, and I also have my FC-12 connected to the AXE FX III via the FASLINK II, and all of a sudden the presets start changing one preset at a time. anyone experience this issue? Thanks

I came across an issue where I am setting up my scenes in any given preset via AXE EDIT III connected through the USB port t o my MacBook Air, and I also have my FC-12 connected to the AXE FX III via the FASLINK II, and all of a sudden the presets start changing one preset at a time. anyone experience this issue? Thanks
nope, never seen this reported. if you unplug the FC (you can do this while powered on) does it stop? i don't think this is the FC causing it though. i'm not sure what could be causing this other than holding the Nav Right button on the front panel, or constantly clicking on or sending a keyboard shortcut to Axe-Edit to increase preset number.

nope, never seen this reported. if you unplug the FC (you can do this while powered on) does it stop? i don't think this is the FC causing it though. i'm not sure what could be causing this other than holding the Nav Right button on the front panel, or constantly clicking on or sending a keyboard shortcut to Axe-Edit to increase preset number.
Thanx for your response, I think it may have been a ram issue with my MacBook Air, as I had a lot of things open at the same time I was doing my setup on AXE EDIT III. Ill post again if it keeps happening. Best!

Found a bug: The 2290 delay produces no wet sound when placed before an amp block. Other delay types work as expected and placing it after the amp works as well.

Attached is a preset I built to reproduce the issue, containing a 2290 at 100% mix before and after the amp. By default it produces no sound, to get output you have to either bypass the first delay, change its type or mix level, bypass the amp block, or move the delay behind the amp. Furthermore, bypassing the amp only works if the cab block is present and not bypassed. If you replace the cab with a shunt or a volume/drive block the first delay produces no output again.

Attachments

• 2290 bug 14.04.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 0
Found a bug: The 2290 delay produces no wet sound when placed before an amp block. Other delay types work as expected and placing it after the amp works as well.

Attached is a preset I built to reproduce the issue, containing a 2290 at 100% mix before and after the amp. By default it produces no sound, to get output you have to either bypass the first delay, change its type or mix level, bypass the amp block, or move the delay behind the amp. Furthermore, bypassing the amp only works if the cab block is present and not bypassed. If you replace the cab with a shunt or a volume/drive block the first delay produces no output again.
It's not a bug. Do a search.

The 2290 delay has the right side phase reversed. If you make it mono - done by putting it into a mono amp - the delays cancel out due to phase reversal.

Back
Top Bottom