Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 14.03

Status
Not open for further replies.
POTENTIAL PROBLEM .... I Installed 14.03 and all seemed well. after playing for an hour or so my all outputs were maxing out at full volume on all presets. When I switched to an empty preset all was fine. As soon as I went to any preset it came back. I had Axe Edit running. I even rebooted my AxeFX3 a few times and it did not help - same issue. I was able to make it go back to normal by closing Axe edit and rebooting the AxeFX and then run Axe Edit after AxeFX was fully booted. Any one else see this ?

EDIT: Ok played some more and the problem did not return ....

Last edited:
Did anything change with the FW update process? For some reason, neither FW 14.02 and now .03 aren't being triggered to install when running Fractalbot. The process worked fine through 14.01.

OK - installed 14.03 (and have the latest AxeEdit), and now when I changed preset using the Preset page in AxeEdit, loud pop (always makes me cringe) and all LEDs on the front panel maxed out - and no sound. I didn't want to try it again and possibly blow a speaker, so I turned the AxeFx off, rebooted after a few seconds, and shut down AxeEdit. I did notice that Axe Edit has started its old trick of reading all the Presets, IRs, etc whenever it's started. I'm going to revert to FW14.01 for now I think. Still seems to be a problem - maybe with 14.03 or its interaction with AxeEdit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom