Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 14.02

The Uber is great, I played with it again yesterday. It sounds massive.

And yup, I have treble and mids around 8, bass on 3 and presence around 6. The precision drive works wonders in front. I don't even understand how anyone discovered the gain on 10 bug. I never pushed it past five, and three is my happy place.

It is weird, I had to go back to 14.01, 02 made my Output 1 be at 100% (normally I use SPDIF so it is at 0%) and clipped my Audio Interface.

Aussies are generally pretty self aware that we sound strange - if anything that only makes us lean into it more! My wife is from the states so there's not a day that goes by where she pulls me up on something I've said.

The Uber is sounding great btw. You really need to crank the mid and treble to get it to open up, and it loves a boost for tighter chug-chug stuff.

I've been boosting the Uber with the Precision drive to tame the low end, as well as the Andy Sneap MBC trick I learned from your channel, and it sounds absolutely nasty.

Preset #51 from AB's live gold pack causes all meters to spike with loud pop requiring switching to different preset and then rebooting.

problem it maxes the output at 100% and no input sound, when I reset system parameters in utlilities it fixes temporarily, but when you start using the front panel knob it messes up again

Attachments

• IMG_1260.JPG
    IMG_1260.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 29
Preset #51 from AB's live gold pack causes all meters to spike with loud pop requiring switching to different preset and then rebooting.

@Brian Atkinson

Tried both Uber presets from Live Gold on Axe-Fx III today under 14.02.

Just turn the AMP Level down about 3db - use the Tools/Preset Leveling eters to adjust all four ABCD Uber amp channels on each Uber preset, and then save.

I am not getting the loud popping on my system, nor a need to reboot. It's just louder and probably overloading your playback system. The above fixes it on my end.

Last edited:
@Brian Atkinson

Tried both Uber presets from Live Gold on Axe-Fx III today under 14.02.

Just turn the AMP Level down about 3db - use the Tools/Preset Leveling eters to adjust all four ABCD Uber amp channels on each Uber preset, and then save.

I am not getting the loud popping on my system, nor a need to reboot. It's just louder and probably overloading your playback system. The above fixes it on my end. FYI @FractalAudio
It's the Normal 50 watt plexi preset with the issue.

Back
Top Bottom