Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 14.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any comments on the Archon? Cool or not, unique or not, quirks, etc.? :p

I was thinking I'd definitely read a "Cliff's Notes" of each amp he works on going over what he thought was interesting or unique about the amps. But that would mean taking a break from building all this awesome stuff long enough to actually write them, so I'm OK that he doesn't.

Thank you again, Cliff! Great stuff.

Q about the Archean and Archean Bright models: do the real bass controls act that way? They seem to have little to now real effect.

The names of the new amp models

I'm seeing the same, both on the AxeFX and within AxeEdit.

View attachment 73055

Also this morning when I asked my AxeFX how it was doing, it snapped back that I wouldn't understand and proceeded to eat an entire pint of Cherry Garcia ice cream.
Did you update via the link in the OP? Or did you update via Axe-Edit? Somehow you got the pre-release version. Trying to get to the bottom of it.

Did you update via the link in the OP? Or did you update via Axe-Edit? Somehow you got the pre-release version. Trying to get to the bottom of it.

I updated with Fractal-Bot, the solo version (not the one within Axe-Edit). Normally it is very well-behaved.

Also I updated it using the auto firmware download within Fractal-Bot.

[A]llows addition, subtraction or multiplication of the two [modifier] sources.

Cool sh*t!

Yesterday camping near the Tetons I was running my III in my SUV (with an AC inverter plugged into cigarette lighter) and I thought: "it would be cool if modifiers could be more interactive, maybe also with some logic" and bam there it is!

Wondering if it would be easy to add a few other operation parameters like mean, minimum, and maximum --which could allow some other non-linear effects.

Awesome update.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom