Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 14.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played the new Plexi 6CA7 this morning.

Man, that's good.

Currently running either the York Marshall 4x12 with 20w Celestions cab or the Ownhammer Bogner 4x10 with Weber Blue Pups with it. Cleans up quite well with guitar volume, and has a great overdriven character. Probably found my new favorite Plexi....

10 in 71 - I remember punch cards from collage - damn reader machine "blew chunks" with my stack of 100s of cards on more than one occaision.
Lightweights! Graduated high school in 71, after taking a year off :)

My dad was an anthropologist, but he had his fingers in everything, including very early demographic analysis on the University of Rochester computer system. Drop your boxes of cards off, they'd get run when there was free time. But the thing was, if you dropped a box of punch cards, uh oh. They had a separate machine to physically sort them.

I still remember as a kid him taking me down to the basement where it was, and there was a sign up that said "The sorter-counter doesn't".

Last edited:
So I've been stuck in boosted 5153 blue channel land for a long time. Threw on recto 1 and recto 2 red modern and hooooooooly crap. Guess my main heavy tone is changing amps again haha. The product that keeps on giving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom