Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 13.03

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could take credit for the Tuner on Heel Down but it was actually a request by Guthrie Govan.

It's funny, all the excitement over "tuner at heel down". I've been doing this for over 10 years with my MIDI controllers, all the way back to the Axe-FX Ultra. And I know I'm not the only one. It reminds me of Jim Carrey's "discovery" that man has walked on the moon in Dumb And Dumber:

Things the MTD can do now - a chorus/delay morph. Quad parallel delay with delay 1&2 for chorus and an exp pedal controlling the level to increase as the pedal goes toe down. The other two delays are set for a quarter/dotted eighth delay which decreases in level as the pedal goes toe down.

Requests from high profile users get special attention and consideration. The Thordenal and Brit Pre amps come to mind.

That is how it works for most brands but FAS really does give every user attention, which is really rare. I mean, I’m a total nobody but I’ve had the owner, Cliff, personally respond to my questions, add features etc. Not going to happen with most other brands unless your playing arenas.

FAS treats all of us like rock stars

That is how it works for most brands but FAS really does give every user attention, which is really rare. I mean, I’m a total nobody but I’ve had the owner, Cliff, personally respond to my questions, add features etc. Not going to happen with most other brands unless your playing arenas.

FAS treats all of us like rock stars

Oh I know. Wasn't trying to disparage the brand or anything.

Man, I hadn't updated Axe-Edit or firmware for several weeks or more. I know, the blasphemy. But holy crap!!! That will teach me for getting behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom