Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 13.03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry: " NaN" ??

A "Not a Number" error.

"The NaN values are used to identify undefined or non-representable values for floating-point elements, such as the square root of negative numbers or the result of 0/0."

Well, I'm spent from last night. I used up my yearly allotment of (good/bad/ugly) puns. [Are there ever "good" puns?]. But it was fun while it lasted (please, please let it be over 🙏 )

A steak pun is a rare medium well-done.

Curious aside..

Before I knew what I was doing in terms of naming the backups based on the container folder of the date of backup and version I was backing up, I just dated the folders.. thinking there would be info from the backup that would tell me what version it was..

Alas, that is not the case, and I have several backups from the first few months I had the Axe III that I have no idea what version they are.. .

I've installed SysEx but it's just showing the basic MIDI commands, nothing about the FW version... I know almost zero about MIDI so I'm a little stuck..

Not imperative as I'll never re-install these.. but just doing some house cleaning on files and would be nice to know.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom