Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 13.03

Status
Not open for further replies.

Added modifier capability to Multitap Delay block Level parameters.

Added modifier capability to Synth block Attack parameters.

Fixed Amp block generating NaN at startup in rare cases due to uninitialized data.

Fixed output level knob value not applied to Output 1/2 if Global EQ type set to NONE.

Fixed first preset may be temporarily erased if corrupted data in User Cab Bank.

FC: Tuner will now automatically display whenever tuner is displayed on Axe-Fx III.

Last edited by a moderator:

Added modifier capability to Multitap Delay block Level parameters.

Added modifier capability to Synth block Attack parameters.

Fixed Amp block generating NaN at startup in rare cases due to uninitialized data.

Fixed output level knob value not applied to Output 1/2 if Global EQ type set to NONE.

Fixed first preset may be temporarily erased if corrupted data in User Cab Bank.

FC: Tuner will now automatically display whenever tuner is displayed on Axe-Fx III.
Awesome, thanks!

I notice the bread puns were not mentioned.

Ive mapped my FC pedals to External1, External2, etc - is there a way to set the "Tuner on Heel down" parameter to use the External1 controller? I can only see Pedal, FC Pedal or CC options. Thanks.

Ive mapped my FC pedals to External1, External2, etc - is there a way to set the "Tuner on Heel down" parameter to use the External1 controller? I can only see Pedal, FC Pedal or CC options. Thanks.
It works with the FC assignment. I have all my cintroller pedals set to external 1-4, and volume (FC#1 pedal 1 => external 1) is set to do the tuna and works with no haddocks.

Looks like it's fish puns for this version.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom