• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 13.03

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronSean

Experienced
Sorry: " NaN" ??
A "Not a Number" error.

"The NaN values are used to identify undefined or non-representable values for floating-point elements, such as the square root of negative numbers or the result of 0/0."

Well, I'm spent from last night. I used up my yearly allotment of (good/bad/ugly) puns. [Are there ever "good" puns?]. But it was fun while it lasted (please, please let it be over 🙏 )
A steak pun is a rare medium well-done.

metalme2

Inspired
Curious aside..

Before I knew what I was doing in terms of naming the backups based on the container folder of the date of backup and version I was backing up, I just dated the folders.. thinking there would be info from the backup that would tell me what version it was..

Alas, that is not the case, and I have several backups from the first few months I had the Axe III that I have no idea what version they are.. .

I've installed SysEx but it's just showing the basic MIDI commands, nothing about the FW version... I know almost zero about MIDI so I'm a little stuck..

Not imperative as I'll never re-install these.. but just doing some house cleaning on files and would be nice to know.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom