Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 13.02

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed 13.02 with no problem, however, my presets suddenly have more gain than before...

Twin Vib is not supposed to break up with drive=5, right?
On 5? That's going to be crunchy. I have low output pickups and set that amp for slight breakup. My input drive is at 2.3 something.

This was the first update that bit me. This was also the first time I reloaded a backup and it was rather painless. Even for a non-tech guy like me.
I think I'll start waiting a week before updating in the future.

I'm not sure what happened but now my expression pedals don't work with the RJM MMGT.

Might be something on your MIDI setup, because my GT22 is working fine with 13.02 and I've been using my 3 expression pedals all day. Maybe double check your mapping etc is correct.

I truly look up to Levar Burton and his efforts to promote literacy. The world needs more people like him.
Yes, not only highly intelligent but he knows how to use that to accomplish many positive things, unlike so many these days that live their lives on (anti) social media & worship Youtube or TicTok ( so called) stars LOL!.

Ha ha! I don't know him. I've met him. But his sister used to come to ALL of my gigs so I feel like I know him! And I think his dad was a Tuskegee airman, like my dad. Very cool family.
Which sister? They are very cool people. My mom & his mom used to work together back in the day in Sacto & that's how our families became friends. Le Var played drums in one of my first bands.

"Safe" is relative. If you're backed up, sure.

But no guarantees as there was a definite bug in one of the dev tools. The issue seems random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom