Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 13.02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: my Axe is really honked up. I loaded 13.01 back on it & it my FC-12 won't initialize. Also, each time I boot the unit up, my settings are lost, i.e. it always starts on Preset 000 now instead of where it was when powered off. It was also set up to have the first preset as 001, not 000. When I change the settings back to 001, it reverts back to 000 after a reboot.

@jyflorida - with Firmware 13.01, use FRACBOT to send the 200821-173050-system+gb+fc.syx file from your backup. I did this and it brought back my FC-12 and put me on my last preset I was using 401.

Big problem with the update...LOUD pop in the FRFR after it boots. No sound, and the output lights are on solid.
Turning Value dial makes another loud pop - the preset changes but no sound. Turning it off does the loud pop again.

Update: my Axe is really honked up. I loaded 13.01 back on it & it my FC-12 won't initialize. Also, each time I boot the unit up, my settings are lost, i.e. it always starts on Preset 000 now instead of where it was when powered off. It was also set up to have the first preset as 001, not 000. When I change the settings back to 001, it reverts back to 000 after a reboot.

I'm at a loss as to what to do & I have a gig tomorrow & Sunday.

View attachment 71677
View attachment 71678
Reset your system parameters. Power down, wait five seconds, power on. Install backup of your system parameters.

Works fine here but I don't have an FC12 hooked up. Try booting up in safe mode. Hold down EDIT while booting and continue to hold until the progress bar appears.
I re-installed 13.02. Same issue. I booted in Safe mode. The screen flashed - like it was scrolling through different views and still doesn't work. \O/

I see you removed the link, but just want to give feedback as I got the "FACTORY CABS NOT INSTALLED!!!!" message pop up recently. It didn't do that the first time I loaded the FW earlier. My cabs are there, tho...

Anyone’s III working well w a FC-12 attached? I haven’t yet loaded 13.02 nor AE 1.06.10 on my unit with a FC-12. All working fine on my unit with an FC-6.

Ah crap - I saw it earlier but didn’t grab it.

I‘m sure FAS will get it sorted and back up soon like they always so.

I installed 13.02 with no problem, however, my presets suddenly have more gain than before...

Twin Vib is not supposed to break up with drive=5, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom