Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 13.02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firmware Friday!

I really like that heel down on volume to trigger the tuner. I think this will free up a hold function on my FC.

www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/13p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_13p02.zip

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes

Added “Compulsion Distortion HP” Drive type. Existing type name changed to “Compulsion Distortion LP”.

Added “Tuner on Heel Down” to MIDI/Remote. The corresponding controller will automatically display the tuner when the value is less than 5%. Typically the user would set this to the same CC# (or internal/external pedal) that they use for their primary volume control, whether that is assigned to a global volume control or to a modifier in a Volume block. For example, if you use CC #23 as External Control 1 and connect that to the Volume 1 block in all your presets then set this to 23. Likewise if you use FC 1 Pedal 1 as a global Input 1 Volume control then set this to FC 1 Pedal 1. Now when you set your expression pedal to the heel down position the tuner will automatically display.

Added marker to ADSR graphs. Also changed ADSR graphs to show curves in linear units (rather than log).

Added Master Chorus Rate and Master Chorus Depth parameters to Multitap Delay block. The Master Rate and Master Depth have been renamed Master LFO Rate and Master LFO Depth. Master LFO Depth no longer controls the chorus depth.

Improved layout of Multitap Delay GUI.

Improved Drive block CPU usage for diode-based models.

Improved CPU usage for Reverb block in high-quality modes.

Fixed filter modulation not working in Multitap Delay block.

Fixed Graphic EQ not working for Output 1 and 2.

Fixed USB/Digital Metronome Level controlling wrong output.
That's awesome! Thank you!
BTW, what is the difference between the OCD HP AND LP?

Why when you can set the tuner to mute output when engaged?
Simply because when playing a gig the volume pedal is always turned down when I'm not playing (so even between songs unless it's an instant transition). It's just a habit for stopping any unwanted noises from the guitar from a variety of setups over the years where the volume pedal was basically the only constant :) I could change that to a tuner mute with the Axe FX, but saw no need to do so as I need a volume pedal anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom