Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 13.02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which sister? They are very cool people. My mom & his mom used to work together back in the day in Sacto & that's how our families became friends. Le Var played drums in one of my first bands.
Valencia. I didn't know Le Var played drums. Or I forgot. LOL. A whole gang of her friends came by the club we played at every Tuesday or most any other gig we played. Sweet person. Great folks.

Yes. My father was actually an instructor. Big brained. LOL.
I have to chime in, firstly, I am also in Sacramento, and I remember about a year ago LaVar being in the local news. Never heard anything about his father before, and I tip my cap to your Dad, that's very special indeed. I have a good friend whose father was in China with the Flying Tigers, he had worn his father's jacket and medals to high school because it seemed cool at the time. Of course he ruined them and lost them and regrets it now.

Edited- from wikipedia "His father and namesake, Levardis Robert Martyn Burton Sr., was a photographer for the U.S. Army Signal Corps "

Last edited:
I also noticed that the gain seems higher. My clean patch has audible saturation now whereas it didn’t before.

For those noticing a gain increase with 13.02, maybe try sending the same prerecorded DI into both FWs (the one w/o gain increase and 13.02). I suggest an AMP+CAB only preset to remove other variables like drives or other possible boosts which might be different. If you still hear it, post recording and preset here.

I have to chime in, firstly, I am also in Sacramento, and I remember about a year ago LaVar being in the local news. Never heard anything about his father before, and I tip my cap to your Dad, that's very special indeed. I have a good friend whose father was in China with the Flying Tigers, he had worn his father's jacket and medals to high school because it seemed cool at the time. Of course he ruined them and lost them and regrets it now.

Edited- from wikipedia "His father and namesake, Levardis Robert Martyn Burton Sr., was a photographer for the U.S. Army Signal Corps "
I wasn't sure whether his dad was a Tuskegee airman. I thought he was. About 10 years ago we were presented an award with other Tukegee families in Sacramento. I thought the Burtons were there too. I may be wrong.

Shout out to SacTown!

Valencia. I didn't know Le Var played drums. Or I forgot. LOL. A whole gang of her friends came by the club we played at every Tuesday or most any other gig we played. Sweet person. Great folks.
Cool. I probably knew Letitia a little better as Valencia was about my younger sister's age. That band was fairly short lived & I don't think he pursued music it after that. It was shortly before he went to Seminary school so he had other things he wanted to pursue. He seemed to be the kind of guy, even back then, that could accomplish pretty much anything he put his mind to. I never met his father as they were already separated by the time I met them but I assume wikipedia is correct, as David posted.

Another shout out to SacTown! (or Sacatomatoes as I affectionately called it ;))

Last edited:
I still have 13.02 installed and I noticed that my presets lack some high end, but that just could be my imagination.

Waiting patiently for the next release :)

I think I'm going to need to seek out a FAS FW Updates Anonymous Group or something.. never thought I would be checking this often.

Cliff, you're a rockstar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom