Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.14

I am considering buying an AXE FX III, and currently I own an AXE FX II.

I use the 2290 w/modulation Block, and it has the OPTION to set it on Ping Pong, Dual Delay, Stereo, or Mono. I set it on Dual Delay, and set my Delays for Left and Right separately, I don't see that option on the 2290 w/modulation Block in the AXE FX III, can anyone confirm this? Thank you!

I believe You are correct, but the added functionalities of the III delay blocks and the variety of models more than compensate, IMO..
OK, so I would have to use a different Delay Block and not the 2290 w/modulation in order to set my left and right repeats to choice, correct?

It's already in there: Dual Delay type.
Hi Cliff, Thank you for taking the time and clearing that up for me as I do not yet have an AXE FX III. Once I get my hands on one (Waiting for the availability Email from Fractal), I will definitely check out the Dual Delay type Block.
As I see in the AXE FX II, it has the same parameters as the 2290 w/modulation. Great! Thanks again!!

Awesome to see all these updates being made over the months. I've been doing some research lately as to which effect/modeller unit I should upgrade to and its clear to me that these axe fx3's are the only option. Currently using a gt100 boss and street cube, long time overdue for this upgrade and I'm sure the wait will be well worth it!

Awesome to see all these updates being made over the months. I've been doing some research lately as to which effect/modeller unit I should upgrade to and its clear to me that these axe fx3's are the only option. Currently using a gt100 boss and street cube, long time overdue for this upgrade and I'm sure the wait will be well worth it!
IT WILL!

I had some Boss modelers before and thought they were ok, not great but ok. You will be blown away at what the III can do in comparison (to any other modeler really)

GT100 is usable for anyone that's never tried any of the Fractal products but I would choose a 3 generation ago AxeFx Ultra over a GT100!

Back
Top Bottom