Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.13

It’s the only “FAS” formula that I’ve memorized and am able to reproduce, so I could not let this opportunity pass. 👊
Still the font of knowledge brother, after all these years! Hope you and yours are well mr. Van-dude :)

Reactions: yek
What was the logic in making this front panel navigation change?

"Changed Home menu behavior so that selected page doesn’t change after recalling a preset from the Preset page."

From <Home> to navigate to a new preset from the front panel.

Key stroke #1: Page >>
Key stroke #2 Page >>
Key stroke #3 Page >>
Key stroke #4 scroll and select preset
Key stroke #5 Enter
Key stroke #6 Home key to see preset and scenes

Why not make the Preset page the second menu bar item the way it use to be with the new functionality for quick preset auditioning.

i.e. <Home> <Presets> <Perform-PP> <Perform-Gbl>

This would save us all some key strokes.

What was the logic in making this front panel navigation change?

"Changed Home menu behavior so that selected page doesn’t change after recalling a preset from the Preset page."

From <Home> to navigate to a new preset from the front panel.

Key stroke #1: Page >>
Key stroke #2 Page >>
Key stroke #3 Page >>
Key stroke #4 scroll and select preset
Key stroke #5 Enter
Key stroke #6 Home key to see preset and scenes

Why not make the Preset page the second menu bar item the way it use to be with the new functionality for quick preset auditioning.

i.e. <Home> <Presets> <Perform-PP> <Perform-Gbl>

This would save us all some key strokes.

Would be neat to be able to toggle the behavior or even be able to arrange the pages.

Also, did the meter get removed from the layout screen?

Cliff, thanks for echoing my post from the previous FW12.12 version

Thanks again for this new update,

@Cliff, can you confirm to us that the Amp Input trim and the Setup/Input1 Gain are both equivalent in signal chain ?
If yes, is it possible, in a future update, to have an uniform unit on both in db
caus' amp Amp Input trim is in %ratio gain and the Setup/Input1 Gain is in db
i know ratio 2= 3db and 4=6db etc... but will be faster for us to convert values between both.

Thanks in advance for your reply
Even if the Setup/input gain change all the signal chain of the blocks, it's now more easy to match/compare the both values in dB with the input trim amp block.:cool:

Last edited:
Cliff, thanks for echoing my post from the previous FW12.12 version

Even if the Setup/input gain change all the signal chain of the blocks, it's now more easy to match/compare the both values in dB with the input trim amp block.:cool:

Whaoo je suis noyé Seb ^^ tu peux m'expliquer à quoi ca sert ces nouveautés ?

Back
Top Bottom