Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.12

Added Input 1 Gain parameter to Setup->I/O->Input menu. This allows trimming the Input 1 gain to adjust for variations in guitar output level without having to adjust each preset.

Would it be possible (in the future) for this feature to be utilized via the Global Performance Screen on the Axe?

Added Input 1 Gain parameter to Setup->I/O->Input menu. This allows trimming the Input 1 gain to adjust for variations in guitar output level without having to adjust each preset.

Would it be possible (in the future) for this feature to be utilized via the Global Performance Screen on the Axe?
I just tried dragging it onto the Global Performance Controls, and it showed up there. Gotta grab it by the label, not the knob, though, or you end up adjusting instead of dragging. :)

Sounds like a wish ;)

Great enhancements.
Indeed. Input 1 Gain brings back something I've missed from the Axe-Fx II days — and its position is actually an enhancement over the old Global > Amp Gain.

Reactions: yek
Hi guys.
After upgrade to new firmware Setup->MIDI/Remote->Mapping does not work. When I open this page, nothing is possible to change and when I switch back to Setup->MIDI/Remote->General ... everything disappears. And on page Setup->MIDI/Remote->External 2 yellow points are blinking ... and nothing more. Neither Looper page does not work.

Hi guys.
After upgrade to new firmware Setup->MIDI/Remote->Mapping does not work. When I open this page, nothing is possible to change and when I switch back to Setup->MIDI/Remote->General ... everything disappears. And on page Setup->MIDI/Remote->External 2 yellow points are blinking ... and nothing more. Neither Looper page does not work.
Have you tried backing up then doing a full reset?

Is anyone else seeing this?

Hi guys.

Confirmed. Screen is blinking rapidly.

Suggestion to make it even better:

Enable the button's PUSH function to switch between a number of pre-set values.

Makes switching faster and easier, during a gig.
+1
Been thinking in the same line too; you beat me to it. Wish list?

www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/12p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_12p12.zip

Thanks again for this new update,

@Cliff, can you confirm to us that the Amp Input trim and the Setup/Input1 Gain are both equivalent in signal chain ?
If yes, is it possible, in a future update, to have an uniform unit on both in db
caus' amp Amp Input trim is in %ratio gain and the Setup/Input1 Gain is in db
i know ratio 2= 3db and 4=6db etc... but will be faster for us to convert values between both.

Thanks in advance for your reply

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom