Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.11

I've caught on to you. You keep putting small bugs in to see if we can find them, like a game for you and then you can feed us more Fractal crack updates on a regular addicting basis. Smart move! 😃

This has me thinking... One usually steps on bugs to kill them. But if your theory is true, then cliff is actually "stepping on" the firmware to reduce its purity and create bugs. MIND BLOWNo_O

All kidding aside, I'm digging all these new updates. Sounds great! I get my FM3 Monday and I'll be getting it all set up and its a weird but good feeling. My poor Axe-FxIII will be slightly neglected for a bit.

It would be hilarious if he actually went straight to Firmware 14 and when people ask "Did I miss something? What happened to 13?" he just responds "It's an unlucky number" and leaves it at that.
The company I work for went from version 12 to 15 because the Chinese find 14 unlucky too.

I've caught on to you. You keep putting small bugs in to see if we can find them, like a game for you and then you can feed us more Fractal crack updates on a regular addicting basis. Smart move! 😃
I think you nailed it Redd. Cliff.....is.......Heisenberg! :laughing::laughing:. Seriously though, the Axe FX 3 just keeps getting better and better and I am grateful for the extraordinary work and support that the team at Fractal put into the best gear purchase I've ever made.

Now if we can get some Metallica, Def Leppard and John Petrucci artist preset packs the Axe fx 3 would be priceless ;)
I think you nailed it Redd. Cliff.....is.......Heisenberg! :laughing::laughing:. Seriously though, the Axe FX 3 just keeps getting better and better and I am grateful for the extraordinary work and support that the team at Fractal put into the best gear purchase I've ever made.

Back
Top Bottom