Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.08

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were some backhanded swipes at us over at another forum accusing us of "modeling-engine-as-marketecture". Because, you know, we go around all day making up new names for our modeling technology and trumpeting it all over the interwebz... :rolleyes:
In other words, how many times can would you like to say/write "Firmware Version 22.01.01" vs. just "Quantum 2"?
Yea. I hate having to say "I'm on Sierra" instead of "Mac OS X 10.12.6 (16G2136) Kernel Version: Darwin 16.7.0". What is Apple thinking coming up with cute names for something as critical as an operating system!!??

Pfft. Everyone just programs bass now anyways. ;)

That doesn't even make sense to me. Why not to spend a little bit of money and get a actual bass and play the goddamn bass parts? I think it's way quicker to just play something that you spend time generating midi data, especially since you're likely to get lazy and just copy and paste.

Granted I have midi bass on some old tracks as well but that's only because I didn't have a bass at the time.

That doesn't even make sense to me. Why not to spend a little bit of money and get a actual bass and play the goddamn bass parts? I think it's way quicker to just play something that you spend time generating midi data, especially since you're likely to get lazy and just copy and paste.

Granted I have midi bass on some old tracks as well but that's only because I didn't have a bass at the time.

My post was entirely tongue-in-cheek. I still record with an actual bass too. Only with a pick though. I lack any and all slappa-da-bass skills.

I've mostly stopped reading the news and that forum and am much happier for it.

This!!!!

A couple weeks ago I decided to start limiting my exposure to the news and social media as it was just an onslaught of repetitive BS. I too have found myself to be much happier and less stressed. My dogs are happier too as I have found better things to do with the time I wasted on sites like TGP.

Just yesterday I suspended my facebook, deleted instagram and stopped all news. I had stopped all news outlets before the outbreak, but have broke back into it recently for some updates, then the crap hit the fan and I'm officially out of it. Side note: 12.08 rox :)

Last edited:
Just yesterday I suspended my facebook, deleted instagram and stooped all news. I had stopped all news outlets before the outbreak, but have broke back into it recently for some updates, then the crap hit the fan and I'm officially out of it. Side note: 12.08 rox :)
Its a mess out there. That's for sure.

Just yesterday I suspended my facebook, deleted instagram and stopped all news. I had stopped all news outlets before the outbreak, but have broke back into it recently for some updates, then the crap hit the fan and I'm officially out of it. Side note: 12.08 rox :)

I think I should do this, reading social media just makes me wish for a huge asteroid to hit the earth. Not positive.

More pickin' less clickin'

12:08 is fantastic. Thank you Cliff, I just got a second CLR and my God is the III on another level in stereo

Especially if they can pull off @2112 's facial movements while playing! More of a guitarist thing though.

Best pitch shifter ever

Leon, that's got to be my favorite piece of music from you yet! Just great! Really dig the vibe! Killer playing and tones too, but it's the feel of the thing that gets me. Guess I'm into whatever bag you'd call that!

Cool. Stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom