Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.08 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i meant the request to not have them blank was a previous change, not this beta. so it was blank. users wanted it changed, it was changed, and now it's changing back due to user feedback. i think that's what it is.
There was a bug in the display code that repeated the PerPrst#NN label on unassigned switches to its right. The fix for that may be what is going on. Haven't installed it just yet....

Thanks once again!

Fixed wrong default Depth value for 5153 Red model (real amp has fixed depth resistor). Removed Depth controls from all 5153 Authentic GUI pages (except 5153 50W Blue for which the real amp does have a Depth control).

The 5150 III Stealth does have a depth control on the other hand (and even more gain). You could argue that the depth control is somewhat authentic. In the end it doesn't matter to me since I could always "play non authentic". ;)

* the following demonstration performed by professional driver on closed course. do not attempt *

trying to get the JFET comp front end to distort...

volume block +20dB
into
volume block +20dB
into
volume block +20dB
into
comp block ratio 20 threshold -20

not even the smallest hint of comp breakup with 60+ dB going into the front end, I think tube comp is the only comp with distortion characteristics modeled. What are the chances of that drive block spicy S.P.I.C.E. magic working its way into the compressor input stage components at some point?

Love,
Bull in a china shop

• Haha
Reactions: jon
Improved Intelligent Pitch Shifter algorithm. This applies to all Pitch types except Dual and Quad Detune or when the Tracking Mode is set to “Off”.
Any more details on the pitch changes here please?
Latency, accuracy, Efficiency, or something else ?
I'm pretty excited to try these out

1. The Drive block channel changes also cause clicks, but only when bypassed? Some clients that use IA switching for the drive block, like the (sometimes bypassed?) Drives to change channels to pair-up the Amp channel changes in scenes. The 'clicks' are unavoidable in these cases.

I have also noticed this with the FM3. I have a hold function configured to toggle between channel A and B. If the drive block is bypassed and I hold the switch to change the channel, I hear a click.

I have not reported it in that sub-forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom