Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.08 Public Beta Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t wait for this version to go non-beta.. I literally use the pitch block everyday for when I play the National Anthem for the neighbors before the howling commences.. very curious to see how it sounds after this version :)

the howling or the pitch block? :p

is it just me or do the amps sound extra nice in this fw? I hear something in the cleans and overdriven amps that sound so good?

"In" and: Stoked.

I have held back on a Drop pedal for a while. Had faith FAS was going to make it a brick with a FW eventually. :)

The old pitch detector algorithm is still in there so I suppose I could add a parameter to select it. The new pitch detector is pretty hard to confuse. I compared it to several products I have here (Brand E, Brand K and Brand D) and it locks onto pitch better than any of them.

The classic whammy down 1 octave has a character to it that sounds like upright bass, you have to lead the note by a few ms because it's so slow, next to analog chorus with astable LFO it's my most valued effect, artifacts and all, i strongly and humbly second keeping the legacy whammy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom