Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.08 Public Beta 4

For some silly reason, the little amps in Helix are quieter than the big ones. Dumb. I hadn't really checked that out in the III, but if it's that way it makes no sense.

Fantastic.....but.....what about the matching AxeEdit version?

AxeEdit 1.05.12 Beta 1 somehow scrambles the Compressor list (even though original 9 types are in same position on list) and every preset I call up in AxeEdit assigns wrong Compressor type (and rouge parameter values)....which then get saved if you hit save button.....yikes.

Any idea when you might have an AxeEdit rev that works with this new Firmware?

Cheers

AxeEdit 1.05.12 Beta 1 somehow scrambles the Compressor list (even though original 9 types are in same position on list) and every preset I call up in AxeEdit assigns wrong Compressor type (and rouge parameter values)....which then get saved if you hit save button.....yikes.

Any idea when you might have an AxeEdit rev that works with this new Firmware?
You already have an Axe-Edit that works with the new firmware. Just don't forget to run Settings > Refresh after new firmware. ;)

How does that apply to changing the current amp in the same scene? Also, the Amp block already has a level control.
It doesn't fix the issue of differing output levels from different amp types, but it does provide a single location (OUTPUT Block) to easily align the levels across scenes.

I'm still trying to get all the tunes on my iPhone to playback at the same level. :)

It doesn't fix the issue of differing output levels from different amp types, but it does provide a single location (OUTPUT Block) to easily align the levels across scenes.

I'm still trying to get all the tunes on my iPhone to playback at the same level. :)
But the complaint was about the often disparate volume differences in Amp models, especially as it pertains to changing between amp models while trying different ones ;)

I personally prefer using the Level control in the Amp block.

The Scene levels can cause undesired behavior in Delay and Reverb tails because scene level adjusts the overall output level.

Back
Top Bottom