Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.08 Public Beta 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Scot!!! I downloaded the beta and lost 4 hours of my life playing with the virtual capo.

Down 4 semitones with guitar, sounds great. Down 6 semitones I started to smell sulphur and had the yearning to burn candles, LoL.

Up 5 semi tones and still usable up until the 12th fret on guitar. Up 12 semitones is a little goofy with glitches, but could be cool in a certain context.

Thanks Fractal team!

Tomorrow is the stress test with the 5 string Ibanez Mikro bass. If that tracks well, I'm going to be truly beside myself with joy.

Great Scot!!! I downloaded the beta and lost 4 hours of my life playing with the virtual capo.

Down 4 semitones with guitar, sounds great. Down 6 semitones I started to smell sulphur and had the yearning to burn candles, LoL.

Up 5 semi tones and still usable up until the 12th fret on guitar. Up 12 semitones is a little goofy with glitches, but could be cool in a certain context.

Thanks Fractal team!

Tomorrow is the stress test with the 5 string Ibanez Mikro bass. If that tracks well, I'm going to be truly beside myself with joy.
Try +12 and mix to about 17% or so.
I call it the "welcome to the jangle" sound....

Try +12 and mix to about 17% or so.
I call it the "welcome to the jangle" sound....

Yes, definitely!

Welcome to the jangle
It gets chimy-er every day
Learn to live like a 12-sting freak
If you want to play

You're a very nice guitar
So easy to tune
But if I mess the earth wire up
I'l be solo-ing on the moon

etc, etc

Had a little play with your VC suggestion.
Worked nicely!

Yes, definitely!

Welcome to the jangle
It gets chimy-er every day
Learn to live like a 12-sting freak
If you want to play

You're a very nice guitar
So easy to tune
But if I mess the earth wire up
I'l be solo-ing on the moon

etc, etc

Had a little play with your VC suggestion.
Worked nicely!
Excellent 'Weird Al-ing'. Brilliant!

Possible bug in pitch block: when using the dual or quad chromatic types, setting a few random milliseconds of delay (10 to 50) on each voice - I set the lfo depth low with a slow rate and I hear a click, kinda like the lfo sweep doesn't make it to the end of its sweep cycle and jumps back to the beginning.

Possible bug in pitch block: when using the dual or quad chromatic types, setting a few random milliseconds of delay (10 to 50) on each voice - I set the lfo depth low with a slow rate and I hear a click, kinda like the lfo sweep doesn't make it to the end of its sweep cycle and jumps back to the beginning.

Yes, this is the thing I have been noticing on my 'Cars' synth preset. I have the pitch block attached to an LFO and it now clicks like crazy. I tried adjusting the tracking, but it still won't go away.

Attachments

• Cars.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom