Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.08 Public Beta 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm the freezes are fixed for me too. I can also confirm I can now sell my Whammy and my POG. The Axe FX III has now completely replaced my entire pedalboard.

Would someone who has an EHX HOG2 confirm whether that functionality can be duplicated in the Axe III?

The tighter feel of the pitch shifting is also absolutely incredible for making "shift delay" grooves (shifted note heard after the source). I just stumbled into a super cool example of this and will record a quick track.

I just install this , you really did THAT? HOW??????
My respect to the team resolve this problem! Really brilliant minds!
I really don't know if you understand how big this is...
What this mean for the working professionals... BRAVO

Hi I made the update from FW 12.8.beta1 to FW 12.8.beta2. and FW 12.8.beta3 use ax-edit 3 Ver. 1.05.12 beta1 when I text the block (Pitch / Virtual Capo) the combo Traking Mode gives me the options MONO | OFF | POLY while I see that you also have the option ON I have searched the forum if by chance an ax-edit version 3 Ver. 1.05.12 betaX has been updated but I have not found anything I have read if in the FW release notes I found some references We recommend that you set the Pitch Tracking on, and you can give me some tips Thanks anyway.
Just "refresh after new FW" in axe-edit

I want this on my FM3 so bad, I played along to some metal-core that's dropped down in G# (my guitar is in drop C - so that's two whole steps), and couldn't tell I was on a pitch shifter. This is by far the tightest pitch shifting effect/plugin I've ever used in 25+ years of guitar playing.

Cliff, I don't know what demon you had to make a deal with to get the kind of magic juju you put in this thing... but god damn I'm thankful you did 🤘

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom