Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.07

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/12p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_12p07.zip

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes

Improved Compressor block. The RMS detector type has been improved resulting in smoother decay. The Auto Attack/Release algorithm has been improved resulting in less “chatter” when using low attack and/or release times. The Tube Compressor and Analog Compressor types now support RMS+Peak detector mode. A new knee shape algorithm in the Studio Compressor has been implemented resulting in a more musical tangential response like that of classic analog compressors.

Improved Downward Expander in Gate block. The RMS detector type has been improved resulting in smoother decay. Added Detector Type parameter which allows selecting between RMS (default) and Peak types.

Improved Multiband Compressor based on improvements to Compressor block. Added Auto Attack/Release mode.

Improved Astable LFO type so that adjustments to Beta, which can occur when changing channels, do not cause “baseline wander”.

FC: When navigating the editor or front panel, certain screens will no longer reset the value used by external modifiers for FC Pedals.

www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-3/12p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_12p07.zip

Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Notes

Improved Compressor block. The RMS detector type has been improved resulting in smoother decay. The Auto Attack/Release algorithm has been improved resulting in less “chatter” when using low attack and/or release times. The Tube Compressor and Analog Compressor types now support RMS+Peak detector mode. A new knee shape algorithm in the Studio Compressor has been implemented resulting in a more musical tangential response like that of classic analog compressors.

Improved Downward Expander in Gate block. The RMS detector type has been improved resulting in smoother decay. Added Detector Type parameter which allows selecting between RMS (default) and Peak types.

Improved Multiband Compressor based on improvements to Compressor block. Added Auto Attack/Release mode.

Improved Astable LFO type so that adjustments to Beta, which can occur when changing channels, do not cause “baseline wander”.

FC: When navigating the editor or front panel, certain screens will no longer reset the value used by external modifiers for FC Pedals.
Nows the time to make that plugin for my daw :)

btw - I should add - thanks for all you do! Best investment I’ve made in years and years.

All this is great! It's time to win the battle of truly awesome blues fat sounds. Don't think any amps sims are in the winning game. Too much focus on overdriven and distorted sounds. Maybe I'm wrong. Wish for better awesome clean break up sounds with head room. Fat!

I've been able to get great blues tones to the point the old school guys are asking me what the heck amp I playing through. I've also been able to ride the volume on the guitar like I use to.

Back
Top Bottom