Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.07

My global effects mix is at 100%. Is that correct? My internet won’t be back up until Thursday, so I can’t update to 12.08 to see if that somehow fixes things.

When I use a new delay block at default settings with Mix set at 15%, the first repeat is louder than my initial note. Setting the Mix to 50% in theory would be equal initial note and first repeat volume. At 50%, the delay is much louder than my original note. Setting the Mix down to 2% still has a very loud initial note. Do you get the same behavior? Is there another possible setting you can think of that may have been changed when I updated to 12.07?

100% is default and okay.

IIRC the global effects mix goes from -50% to +50% and the neutral setting is 0
Mine goes from 50%-150% in the Global Effects Mix, so it looks like 100% is the neutral spot in what I’m seeing. I might see if I can try @REDD ‘s suggestion to update it. Maybe I had some pesky gremlins with the initial install and need to try it again.

I just went back to an old patch and the delay worked as expected. In front of the amp at 17% and sounded great. Took it down to 2% and it was nearly inaudible. I made a fresh preset with the same amp model and settings and put a delay in the same spot and had the volume issue again. It’s gotta be a weird install or something on my end that’s only affecting new patches.

Thanks to everyone who responded!

Back
Top Bottom