Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.07

I've been able to get great blues tones to the point the old school guys are asking me what the heck amp I playing through. I've also been able to ride the volume on the guitar like I use to.

Brother, I've been an axe-head since 2014. I'm also able. I want more.

Er...have there been improvements to the delays? Maybe it's just my sinuses opening up...but I swear they sound more lush...

The Studio Compressor is really nice now. I compared it to my favorite hardware unit (dbx 266XL) and the Studio Compressor sounds and measures better (less distortion at low attack/release times).

If you were to mimic a summit dcl200, what model would you use? I'm pretty sure the summit is a tube / op-amp hybrid

So last week I packed up my Axe FX 3 and put it into storage as I'm getting my house packed up and ready to sell.

So I just got back from the storage facility with my Axe FX and the FC6. Installing the new update.

The Studio Compressor is really nice now. I compared it to my favorite hardware unit (dbx 266XL) and the Studio Compressor sounds and measures better (less distortion at low attack/release times).

You really like the 266XL? The one I like best of that dbx product line is the 160A and the older 166, I never liked the 266...

I love the new studio compressor with the graphic vumeter on front panel.
it's very intuitive to set it quickly
it would be pleasant to have this same graphic in Axe Edit.
Thanks to FAS team

Back
Top Bottom