Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.06

Interesting. The Ruckus be LED/Si has been my favorite drive lately, and I never noticed that it had dry level defaulted to 100%. Might be because I sometimes bring in a little dry for definition, but I don't think always. Weird.
I use the ruckus a lot lately, I just compared 100% dry level to 0% and the difference is pretty much inaudible, at least at bedroom levels (might take some time till I'll be able to test it at gig volume, sigh!)

Thanks for the update Cliff/team!

I did notice when turning the Axe3 back on, after loading the update, that I heard something from my speakers, that sounded like a reverb decaying or a weak delay. Prior to this update I’ve not noticed any sound at all. Luckily this was not a super loud sound. I’m wondering if anyone else may have experienced this when booting your Axe3?

Thanks Cliff and Team, will be playing with this all afternoon. A great way to get away from what's going on!!!

Reactions: jon
That Triple Crest is a great model
i so hope it gets ported to the FM3 w the evh flanger in the next update

awesome playing Leon

Works great here. I'll try get a video done tomorrow going through some of the features. In the mean time the Triple Crest inspired some riffage today.

Cool riff. I hear a new song in that....

Just needs a bridge - maybe something half tempo and spacey....

Back
Top Bottom