Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.06 Public Beta (Beta 3)

I missed a few updates and just installed this. To the person who invented views and took it to the FC6. This is for you.

View attachment 65433

Great addition. I feel like I have an FC12 now. Please don't make me pay for one. :D
Yeah, Views really does give you a nearly level playing field with the big switchbox....

In my setup, it gives me a near limitless horizon. I had my external four-button stand-in switch box set up in what is now View 2 of Layout 1. This directly translated into not needing the stand-in switch box any more, which eliminated two TRS cables and the need for quite as deep a pedalboard (once the world is back to normal and I start planning that again). I just added a View switch (with the Layout switch on the hold) to swap out from presets on View 1 to banks/tuner/etc. on View 2.
20200321_191547.jpg

It is also helping me condense my pairs of kitchen-sink presets down into singles also. Each currently uses four scenes: Amp 1, Amp 2, Amp 1 + volume boost, Amp 2 + volume boost. The difference between the pairs of presets is which of my favorite cabs is in use: the Weber Blue Dog 1x12 or the Weber Blue Pup loaded 4x10 Bogner.... The green FC has Layout 3, and I have 5 empty switches there on View 2 after setting up one to switch Views....

Total game changer. I haven't even thought about my single-song presets. Those will likely all be doable on one FC with tons of room to spare....

Yeah, Views really does give you a nearly level playing field with the big switchbox....

In my setup, it gives me a near limitless horizon. I had my external four-button stand-in switch box set up in what is now View 2 of Layout 1. This directly translated into not needing the stand-in switch box any more, which eliminated two TRS cables and the need for quite as deep a pedalboard (once the world is back to normal and I start planning that again). I just added a View switch (with the Layout switch on the hold) to swap out from presets on View 1 to banks/tuner/etc. on View 2.
20200321_191547.jpg

It is also helping me condense my pairs of kitchen-sink presets down into singles also. Each currently uses four scenes: Amp 1, Amp 2, Amp 1 + volume boost, Amp 2 + volume boost. The difference between the pairs of presets is which of my favorite cabs is in use: the Weber Blue Dog 1x12 or the Weber Blue Pup loaded 4x10 Bogner.... The green FC has Layout 3, and I have 5 empty switches there on View 2 after setting up one to switch Views....

Total game changer. I haven't even thought about my single-song presets. Those will likely all be doable on one FC with tons of room to spare....

Those green and red skins look waaaaay cool! Digging it! :D what did you use?

I'm betting Friday as well. A possible hint is AxeEdit 1.05.08 dropping and ready for 12.06. I've been wrong more times than right though, I'm afraid.

Back
Top Bottom