Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.05

So should we wait for 12.06
Since fc problems?
12.05 is solid coming from 12.03 or earlier.
chances are from 12.04 to 12.06, System data (setup menu, etc.) will be reset as well since the FC code was an issue in 12.04, needs to be changed, and FC data is stored in the System data.

i'd bite the bullet now, update to 12.05, reload your System backup from 12.03 (you did that right?), and enjoy 12.05 now as we wait.

Lol, my OCD makes me avoid any round or whole numbers as much as possible. In honor of Bill and Ted I go to .69 if my ear finds that it likes something in that range, and .57 in honor of an old joke with one of the drummers I jammed with years ago. Basically anything that brings back a goofy memory.
I do similar stuff to help me remember which presets or settings I've tweaked - not only in the Axe, but also in Reason, Ozone, Final Cut, etc. Instead of using round numbers I'll put .33 or .42 or 6.9 etc. (obviously if it made an audible or visual difference that I didn't want then I'd use some other number or wouldn't do it... )

Hello. I have a question ,
why the Fractal boot no longer automatically finds the new versions of the fw as it used to do?

Hello. I have a question ,
why the Fractal boot no longer automatically finds the new versions of the fw as it used to do?
It will when they put it there. 12.04 was to be the next solid FW but it had some issues. 12.05 was released without the bugs while we wait for 12.06 with the full feature set. That will most likely be pulled by Bot when it’s ready.

Back
Top Bottom