Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.02

Hey peeps, I have a quick question...I've upgraded to 12.02 and Axe-Edit 1.05

Preset seems fine and functions correctly with CS off in scene 1 and on in scene 2, yet when I open my Controllers in Axe Edit they are ALL showing the ON position...even though I know most should be off and only some in the on position.
Anyone else seeing this behavior??

Thanks.

Preset seems fine and functions correctly with CS off in scene 1 and on in scene 2, yet when I open my Controllers in Axe Edit they are ALL showing the ON position...even though I know most should be off and only some in the on position.

Thanks.
Have you done “Refresh after FW Update” in Axe-Edit settings? It should have happened automatically but wouldn’t hurt to do again as it just syncs Edit to the data from the hardware.

Possible bug found this morning.

I assigned a modifier to the Drive control of a Drive block. Everything works as expected.

While I'm in the modifier screen, if I change to another scene where the Drive is bypassed or on a different channel, the modifier graph line changes to a flat horizontal line while the red ball continues to "follow" the previous graph line.

Anyone else notice this?

I assigned a modifier to the Drive control of a Drive block. Everything works as expected.

While I'm in the modifier screen, if I change to another scene where the Drive is bypassed or on a different channel, the modifier graph line changes to a flat horizontal line while the red ball continues to "follow" the previous graph line.

Anyone else notice this?
Front panel or Axe-Edit? How are you changing scenes?

Thanks.
Can't reproduce.

Anyone else notice this?
Pretty sure it's been like this forever. I've fixed it for the next release. For now don't do this.

Possible bug Found: Hey fellows, Axe 12.02, Hard Fuzz, Mix 0% does not pass 100% of the clean signal. Other random drive blocks tested do ….
Front panel and Axe Edit produce the same result.

Could totally be my imagination, but I feel like the high cuts I had in place around 5K had to move up to almost 7K to get the same high end with 12.02

I was happy with the reverbs before, but I noticed the new ultra-high quality reverb seems to make the guitar sound more defined and clearer. Sounds great.

Possible bug Found: Hey fellows, Axe 12.02, Hard Fuzz, Mix 0% does not pass 100% of the clean signal. Other random drive blocks tested do ….
Just tested all the drives for this bug. A few of them have this problem.

Just tested all the drives for this bug. A few of them have this problem.
This is not a bug

https://wiki.fractalaudio.com/axefx2/index.php?title=Drive_block#Mix

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/timothy-drive-degrading-signal-quality-when-mix-0.144846/

Back
Top Bottom