Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.02

I just noticed on the input block noise gate, when I turn it off with the Threshold all the way to left to Off, and save when I switch presets and go back it no long says off, but -100. tried it several times on several presets. front panel and the editor. Is this normal behavior?

I just noticed on the input block noise gate, when I turn it off with the Threshold all the way to left to Off, and save when I switch presets and go back it no long says off, but -100. tried it several times on several presets. front panel and the editor. Is this normal behavior?
A minor display bug. I wouldn't be too concerned.

Damn- been waiting for Axe Edit to catch up to Firmware and be proven stable and as soon as Edit 1.05 drops, FW bumps up and cycle continues...gotta Rush Tribute gig next weekend and I really want those new Flanges but can't afford to risk Technical issues...

AND intrigued by the Limelight preset shown here- assume it's for sustained note at end of solo...

great thanks you.
i notice that the spring's verbs no longer have access to the quality mode like the others verb's.
is it normal? does it me mean, they are set to a specific quality mode?
i really love the big improvement of the ultra high realistic quality mode of the other verb's, it sound gorgeous

Last edited:
Damn- been waiting for Axe Edit to catch up to Firmware and be proven stable and as soon as Edit 1.05 drops, FW bumps up and cycle continues...gotta Rush Tribute gig next weekend and I really want those new Flanges but can't afford to risk Technical issues...

AND intrigued by the Limelight preset shown here- assume it's for sustained note at end of solo...
Would love to hear some of your Rush patches when you get it sorted out. :)

Spring verbs never had the Quality param.

i'm still on 11.01 and it's in axe edit 1.04, but not in the axe fx. i guess it was redundant and they removed it

ok...so it's been a mad week and i'm thinking about finally updating. just wanna check....all my patches that have a phaser or flanger in them will show up as edited, correct? i'll have to adjust those accordingly and resave, i'm guessing. anything else?

Back
Top Bottom