Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
great updates....im really loving how the Axe3 tone
Is sitting in the mix... huge improvement in this area
over the last few months... great job

Hi I am having issues with FW 12.01, when I scroll with the Value wheel, it wont change presets, w/ axe edit does not work either, I knlw Axe edit has not yet been updated, but at least it should work with the front panel?

Betcha the whole operation shuts down early today for The Big Game Weekend as we all know, Cliff is a a huge PATS fan and is probably already in South Beach ,my winter hood, and celebrating his teams ......oh wait........................................
Seriously, it’s already a madhouse and a zoo down here and don’t see it getting much better over the weekend but hey whatever

Back to 12.00 all is well with AxeEditing. Even with AxeEdit disconnected in 12.1 my custom preset's volume was all over the place.

Hi I am having issues with FW 12.01, when I scroll with the Value wheel, it wont change presets, w/ axe edit does not work either, I knlw Axe edit has not yet been updated, but at least it should work with the front panel?

Try this: hold HOME when powering up.

Does anyone even read anymore? 😳

We have a saying here goes like this:

Everybody talkin'
Nobody listening

nope, people see multiple pages of information and think “nobody got time to read all that” so I’ll just ask my question, even though it’s been asked and answered dozens of times already.

Reactions: RDH
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom