Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing! Please, can anyone post a short audio to show this FW gap between patches/scenes/channels without Axe edit? I'm a fx2 user and depending of It will be a gamechanger to jump into the iii. Thanks in advance and thanks for your unbelievable effort Cliff.

Cliff in Axe Edit that Limelight preset when selecting those two filters they don't display anything. If I switch to channel B of either filter block then back to A you can see the setting page.

Last edited:
With AxeEdit connected 1.04.02 RC1 when I switch presets it resets the amp block. Either from AxeEdit or the AFX3 big wheel. Going back to 12.0 for now gig tomorrow.

Possibly a bug? When I change the Speaker Imp. Curve, XFormer Low and Hi Freq. in the Amp block Speaker page and save the preset it will reset to the Amp defaults when I recall the preset. I tried on front panel and Axe Edit RC1.

I just upgraded to 12.01 and using Axe Edit 1.04.02 RC 1 I found an issue. I am not sure if it's from Axe Edit or the new 12.01 firmware. And yes I did refresh everything.

I have a preset with a Friedman HBE in channel A. It had been saved last night with 12.00 with the input boost on, but it was off now. I re-saved it with the input boost on, then started going through the other blocks. Switching to the stereo tape block and back to the amp block turns off the input boost on the amp. I can turn it back on and re-save it, but every time I switch to the stereo tape delay block and come back to the amp block it has turned off the input boost. I tried it a half dozen times, with the same result.

It is only happening with the amp in channel A.

I just checked and it is doing this on every preset. Every amp in channel A has turned off the input boost, that I had saved as on previously.

Edit: I just switched back to 12.00 and the above issue is not happening. So it appears to be the 12.01 firmware.

Last edited:
Well that was not fun. FractalBot didn't like firmware 12.0 grayed out all the way back to firmware 10. Had to use Emergency Boot Loader then FractalBot showed the downloadable 12.00 update. Not sure what the issue is but I have a Filter block in every preset I have made.

Possibly a bug? When I change the Speaker Imp. Curve, XFormer Low and Hi Freq. in the Amp block Speaker page and save the preset it will reset to the Amp defaults when I recall the preset. I tried on front panel and Axe Edit RC1.

Ok, I did some further testing. It happens only if Axe Edit is open. It also happens if you just navigate out of the Amp block and back in Axe Edit. So it is a bug in Axe Edit, not in the Firmware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom