Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.00

I just tried it again several times.

1. Select flanger block.
2. Select Channel A
3. Click on the dot on the manual button while holding down the control button on Mac.
4. Click on the source window and then select External 2.
5. Click on the Channel window and select channel A.
So now you have set channel A to have the external 2 pedal control the manual, just for channel A.

6. Select Channel B
7. Click on the dot on the manual button while holding down the control button on Mac.
8. Click on the source window and then select None
9. Click on the Channel window and select channel B.
So now you have set channel B to None, just for channel B.

Save the preset.

Now go back and look at channel A and it will be reset back to All.

Even if you set all 4 channels differently, whatever you set the last one to they will all switch back to either none or All.

I am on Axe XIII firmware 12.
Axe Edit III 1.04.02 RC 1
FC-12 firmware 1.10
I-Mac 10.13.3

Edit: Ok I just went back to Firmware 11.01 and Axe Edit 1.04 and it is doing the exact same thing as I describe above.
This can't be correct behavior. Why even give us the option in the edit modifier of All, Channel A, B, C, or D if no matter what we choose it always reverts back to All for every channel.
Same thing happened to me earlier during my lunch break. I was trying to consolidate 3 presets into 1 using scenes/channels. Thought it was just me doing something. Figured i would try later.

Can't reproduce this.

Should we be able to have the manual control assigned to external 2 in the flanger for just channel A, and have a different flanger in channel B set with no modifier attached.

Is this something that we should be able to do or not, because if we should be able to do this it's not working.

Should we be able to have the manual control assigned to external 2 in the flanger for just channel A, and have a different flanger in channel B set with no modifier attached.

Is this something that we should be able to do or not, because if we should be able to do this it's not working.
It's working correctly, you just haven't understood how it works.

Attach the modifier to the parameter then select the channel you want it applied to in the modifier page. Done.

No need to select "none" as a source in the other channels cuz that actually resets the modifier for all the channels.
And even if you see the yellow dot lit up in the other channels, it doesn't matter cuz the knob will only move on one channel.

Basically you just have to stop at point #5 in the procedure you described here:

1. Select flanger block.
2. Select Channel A
3. Click on the dot on the manual button while holding down the control button on Mac.
4. Click on the source window and then select External 2.
5. Click on the Channel window and select channel A.
So now you have set channel A to have the external 2 pedal control the manual, just for channel A.

Last edited:
What do you see when you use the front panel of the AXE?
AXE Edit is more than likely your issue. A new version is coming soon.
The same as in Axe-manage-Cabs.
But if i change the cab, i got to store it on the hardware,..
If i store it in the Editor, its flips back one number, when i chance scenes

FW12 loaded, however in axe edit I can't see the stack/hold function. Shows up in my front panel, however I use the editor since I'm just at home.

Since an editor update is coming soon, should I just hold tight or is there a way to make it show up? Was hoping to play with the feature while I have the time.

FW12 loaded, however in axe edit I can't see the stack/hold function. Shows up in my front panel, however I use the editor since I'm just at home.

Since an editor update is coming soon, should I just hold tight or is there a way to make it show up? Was hoping to play with the feature while I have the time.
did you install the latest Axe-Edit Release Candidate?

Back
Top Bottom