Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 12.00

BUG : (on hardware)
  • In gate block, on Ratio parameter hit enter to create a modifier
  • Select LFO as source
- Try to select channel B C or D, you can't...

Happens on every parameter of every block
Where and how are you trying to select the channel? I can't reproduce this.

Said it before, but unparalleled development and support

The AxeFx III is the ultimate GAS killer that just keeps on giving

Thank you for continually making the best piece of gear I own better and better

Cliff this downward expander is everything I had hoped for and more!!! Thank you so much for this!

Single coil players, REJOICE!!!! :hearteyes:

Possible BUG...I am experiencing some sort of fast ticking/fluttering distortion when sellecting presets while my guitar is being played. Did something change in 12 that I need to adress to fix this?

Last edited:
Possible BUG...I am experiencing some sort fast ticking/fluttering distortion when sellecting presets while my guitar is being played. Did something change in 12 that I need to adress to fix this?
Don't have it here. What are you using to change the preset? I use an old ART X-15 midi controller.
Tried from the front panel of the AXE, as well, no anomalies.
Possible spillover? What's your spillover setting, in global settings?

Don't have it here. What are you using to change the preset? I use an old ART X-15 midi controller.
Tried from the front panel of the AXE, as well, no anomalies.
Possible spillover? What's your spillover setting, in global settings?
I have an FC12 but it happens even when I turn the knob on the front pannel. Spillover is set to "Both".

WTF is a downward expander and why should I be stoked about it? How are folks using it... Help me join the fun. :confused:

Parametric EQ block doesn't give me the option for adjustable slope when outer bands are set to blocking. Anyone else here as well?

Back
Top Bottom