Axe-Fx III Firmware 22.00 Public Beta (Beta 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading some of these posts he may not come back😳
Why not, this is nothing out of the ordinary for a beta thread, except this one stayed way more on track than usual. It still contains all the new requests and demands, but not much, input of what might need to be looked at. I know those that usually give good feedback PM the right fractal people to help with getting things taken care of. I pinged a couple people of things I noticed already and they should be fixed in the next release.

I was very very very very excited when I saw that he offered to post this particular beta, but I heavily cringed knowing that he was immediately leaving for vacation; there was no way he was going to release such a massive feature (the very biggest one to me since I've owned the unit) and go and relax right away. He knows his people here, and, whether we're all just singing praises or finding actual bugs, he knows there will be tons to read no matter what. Maybe he gets a kick out of it, so that's why he did it, but Man, that certainly redefines "vacation!"

I'm just grateful that, through the truly insane level improvements, the utterly relentless pursuit of an ideal product, that Cliff is still developing novel ways to make any guitarist's ideal tone easily and quickly within reach. I still am pinching myself that I actually own one of these beasts.

I downloaded the beta this morning and tried the Dynacab feature with my four go-to presets.
It literally took minutes each to dial in an IR tone better than the ones I have been using. There's no telling how many times I went back and forth on IRs before finding my favorite IR for each preset.
Well done Fractal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom