Axe-Fx III Firmware 19.00 Beta 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a demo comparing non-MV amps, firmware 18.03 vs 19 beta 3, same presets :

Awesome thank you!
In comparison, to my ears the 18.03 does sound like a busy live mix where and the 19.03 beta does sound like a well Mixed studio version. (that’s what came to my mind, directly when I heard the comparison)I really love the 19.03.

Cool to hear examples!

My hearing sucks, in a blind test I couldn't tell you which was 18.03 and which was 19 beta 3

What I can feel is a (positive, to me) difference in what it's like to play through them, and how much easier it is for me to dial them in (very important to me) I prefer 19 on everything I've tried so far.
Loving it

revisiting my presets (finally there is more tweaks than expected the first time)
is it me or the amp block are globally more noisy than before in high gain ?
need to pump up the input gate a little in many of them .
thank you

after A/B , the ds1 is great modelled but ( Cliff : oh no , no "but" once again ...") , the real pedals sound dirtier . but globally at the first time when you compared both , i had a smile . good job ! but you can do better hahahahahaha .
Without joking the ds1 in the axe sound better If I had to choose . but as we like to be more accurate than accurate than accurate than accurate haha

Last edited:
Just to report, after installing FW19 b3, the computer crashes if i shut down he Axe-fx III before the computer. Anyone has the same problem? Any solution?
I am running windows 10 and last USB driver version (5.30) and USB firmware 1.10.
Thank you.

revisiting my presets (finally there is more tweaks than expected the first time)
thank you
I literally just noticed this as well. Not a big deal but def need to tweak the input gate as even my non-noisy guitars seem noisy now.

thank you
No, the amp block doesn't add any noise. SNR is determined by the hardware and firmware can't change hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom