Axe-Fx III Firmware 19.00 Beta 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the cool thing is that they are details , i mean is not cygnus 2 , but yeah just some more friendly high it's nice , i re discover some amps with this beta , and forgot that i m covid positive for a minute . Time to go back with the flu now that the unit is off . fu**** disease seriously .
Oh, the Fender amps... man they sound great now... the Keith Urban Tweed, both Bassman's... so, SO, GOOD!

If someone was getting popping while changing Preamp Tube type should they report it? This issue has existed as long as the feature has been there going back to Axe Fx II. It's a known scenario and the answer is known. It's an undesired effect...

I don't see anyone being malicious or critical. I see people asking for more information.

If you report a possible bug it is very fair for others to ask for details. Either to test themselves, or compare to past experience, etc.
Changing tubes on a real amp while it's on doesn't go well either, and I don't consider that a bug ;)

You guys sound like agent Smith in Matrix asking Neo "Why Mr Anderson? Why?"...lol
It's not about the why...it's about what I depicted above..
But since you cats are so curious I'll tell you "why". I have a patch when I switch between acoustic sound to a distorted sound. In the acoustic scene I don't need the amp.
It’s important to know why or how you use the gear so we can recreate the issue and provide a solution.

19 beta3 with axe edit
I have a preset with an amp block in it..FasM2
I hit a chord and disable the Amp block and enable it again. There is a quick very loud spike in volume, very noticeable when u do that..
A preset attached to exemplify the issue.
Confirmed. This is not a 19.00 problem. It's been there, well, forever. I've made changes to the bypass logic to remedy the problem.

19 beta3 with axe edit
I hit a chord and disable the Amp block and enable it again. There is a quick very loud spike in volume, very noticeable when u do that..

Confirmed. This is not a 19.00 problem. It's been there, well, forever. I've made changes to the bypass logic to remedy the problem.
See bro, this is how a forum should work. Hope you decide to keep your Fractal, if not you'll be taking a big step backwards going with anything else.

19 beta3 with axe edit
I haven't tried your preset, but I have one where Scene 1 uses the amp block and scene 2 doesn't. I can go back and forth with no volume spike. Using the Plexi 100W.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom